What Is The Best Way To Schedule With You?
I am in the shop Tuesday - Saturday. It seems to work best to have you come in and chat with me in person to schedule. The next best way is to contact me through this website and then give me a call to follow up. I try to get to emails as quickley as I can but it can take me up to a week to resond to emails.
What is your deposit policy
A DEPOSIT is a Down Payment for a Tattoo. The deposit locks in a date/time on my calendar for you to receive your Tattoo. Your deposit gets the process started for me to design your custom tattoo. I do not charge for drawing time. Your deposit shows your commitment to honor your appointment day/time. Also, to complete your tattoo in a timely manner.
- Deposits are required for all appointments. (except Walk-Ins)
- Deposits range from $75-$2,000 depending on the size and complexity of the design. $150-400 = an average deposit.
- This deposit comes off the price of your last Tattoo session.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE & Non-Transferable.
- Deposits are not to purchase the artwork itself. Deposit does Not give you the permission to use our artwork for logos, shirt designs or any commercial use, for profit or hobby.
You will FORFEIT your Deposit
- If we have drawn your design and you just decide not to get tattooed.
- You change the design/subject matter.
- If you are a NO CALL, NO SHOW or CANCEL without 48 hours notice, you will need to put down another deposit to reschedule, you will lose your deposit
- If you show up more than 15 Minutes Late, without a phone call.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, your deposit will continue to be applied to your final tattoo session provided that you give 48 hours advanced notice.
- If 1 year goes by without a scheduled appointment, you forfeit your deposit.
How Much Do You Charge?
The shop rate is $150/hour with a shop minimum of $75. The total cost of the tattoo is dependent on how long it takes to complete. The best way to get an accurate estimate of tattoo cost is to come in for a consultation.
Where Are You Located?
I am currently based out of Blaque Owl Tattoo in beautiful Missoula MT. The shop is located downtown at 307 N Higgins Ave. I can be reached at the shop by calling 406.543.0688
How Far Do You Book Out?
I typically book out at least 4 months in advance. I am available for tattoos Tuesday-Saturday. Sometime these hours fluctuate due to time off or special accommodations.